ArtfulBits Email Web Part allows sending e-mail messages directly from Microsoft SharePoint site. You can notify task assigned users, send gratitude or just send regular e-mail message, etc. ArtfulBits Email Web Part provides useful ability to send e-mail directly from List Item. E-mail fields To, Subject and body can be auto populated with column item values.
- Send e-mail directly from SharePoint site
- Add actions to send e-mail directly from List Item
- Auto-populated To, Subject and body with item column values
- Supports Active Directory users, SharePoint users, SharePoint groups, Distribution Lists as e-mail recipients
- Supports direct e-mail addresses
- Supports e-mail templates
- E-mail Attachments support
- Ability to attach files from local disk
- Added ability to store outgoing e-mails is SharePoint lists
- Added ability to select e-mail recipients from SharePoint list
- Permissions management (restrict users to send e-mails)
- User friendly UI (Microsof Outlook like pickers for To, Cc, Bcc e-mail boxes, html message editor)
- Customizable e-mail from field
- Language pack support (desired localization could be added by request)
Why ArtfulBits Email Web Part?
ArtfulBits Email Web Part is a simple to use and powerful tool that provides e-mail sending functionality directly from SharePoint web site. Web Part is fully customizable providing ability to configure it to your personal needs.
Email Web Part is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-03-11. The program can be installed on Windows2003, WinServer.
Email Web Part (version 2.0) has a file size of 234.82 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 77 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.